We run business night every Tuesday evening in our Mum CFOs Facebook Group from 8pm-9pm (AEDT). Want to know more?
Who can post?
All members may post during this time, but only those members who have a business directory listing with Mum CFOs can advertise their business.
I have a directory listing but I’m not a member of the group. Can I join?
Absolutely. We would love you to join. Simple head to the group and click “join”. Please note, you cannot join using a business profile, only a personal profile. Please note it is your responsibility to adhere to the group rules. Any member who breaks the rules may be removed, including advertisers.
How do I make a post during Business Night?
- Head to our Facebook Group (you must be a member)
- Enter your advert copy. Please ensure you mention your Business Name and add links to your URL.
- Click “Add Photo/Video” and upload images or video.
- Write a blurb to sell your product/service with any relevant contact details and links.
- Click ‘post’.
Please no “going live”. These will be removed.
I have a directory listing but I am a man. Can I post?
We don’t allow men to join our group so if you have a directory listing and want to make the most of it with regular posts during Business Night you need to enlist the assistance of a female friend/family member/colleague to post on your behalf.
Are there any rules around what I can post?
Essentially, your business post is yours to post as you wish but we do have a few rules:
- Business Posts can only be made by holders of Directory Listings on our website.
- Do not ask anyone to comment on the post to bump it.
- Do not pm members who have not asked to be pm’d.
I can’t get online between 8pm and 9pm to post. Can I post earlier or later?
Business Night posts must only be made between 8pm and 9pm on a Tuesday. Any business posts out with this time will be deleted.
How can I book a directory listing so I can post during Business Night?
If you would like to post during Business Night please contact us at [email protected] for details.